Bluesphere Advisors helps a wide range of clients with diverse financial goals and investment objectives. We go to great lengths to understand each and every client’s needs and expectations and design solutions specific to their needs. Some of the types
- Wealthy Families
- Business Owners
We help families accomplish the following:
- Comprehensive financial plan that addresses every aspect of their family finances
- Family wealth management
- Debt restructuring, margin lending and refinance
- Designing and executing an Estate plan
- Address any tax accounting and tax planning needs with qualified professionals in our network
- Generating an Investment Policy statement for the family to act as a guide in ongoing investment management
- Portfolio management and review
- Design and help execute an insurance and risk management plan. We do not sell insurance or participate in any commissions from Insurance products but we help clients procure appropriate policies
We work with high net worth individuals to help them meet their goals and expectations by executing on various aspects of their financial life. Services are similar as in the case of Families.
We customize advice solutions for business solutions which can help them in areas like:
- Business sale and transition to retirement
- Complex Estate Planning
- Addressing family dynamics and wealth management
- Tax Planning
- Working with professionals like Business Attorneys, Tax Accountants and other allied professionals
Our experience working with Millennials have led us to the following observations;
- They are similar in their needs and expectations but very different in their approach to accomplishing those needs and expectations
- Their planning horizon and attitude towards planning requires a different approach
- Their attitude towards finances and professional guidance requires a combination of hand holding and educating to allow them take control
- Given their stage in life and how they define success, requires customized solutions and implementation plan
- Bluesphere Advisors acts as Chief Investment Officer for institutions.
- We add value with tactical asset allocation
- We add efficiencies in portfolio management by helping clients address, Active versus Passive management decisions across different asset classes
- While we are not the first ones in the Chief Investment Officer market, we do bring our unique experiences and expertise to the table
- We will work with institutions to help them design their investment policy statement
- We will work closely with investment committees and Boards of institutions to make sure that they make well informed decisions about managing their investment portfolio to meet their organizational goals
- At the core of our every process is the client.
- Client relationship is extremely important to us and we will go to great lengths to establish and build good relationships!
- From our first meeting we focus on understanding various facets of our client’s financial life such as their goals, expectations, attitude towards risk, time frame, financial objectives, family structure, wealth transfer goals.
- We encourage every client to start with a detailed and comprehensive financial plan that would outline a game plan and action items to address every aspect of their finances.
- We believe in getting together with our clients on a regular basis. With most of our clients we get together 4 times a year and, in addition, talk to them over the phone or via webex if things change in the market or there are any events that warrant their attention.
- We not only design a customized financial plan, we work tirelessly with our clients to implement our plan recommendations. When necessary we can partner with outside professionals like estate attorneys, tax accountants, business attorneys, mortgage brokers, to help clients implement their financial plan. We do not charge our client for these services and neither do we get any monetary benefit from our partners.